Sunday, September 30, 2007

family day again

First I just need to say it felt good having to sleep with hubby beside me again. Last night was the first again after a month of being apart. I felt all snuggly and warm =)

Today, we went to Makati area. Had lunch at Bollywood since Colin was craving for some puppodums. We had Chicken Tikka, mixed veggies in curry and four cheese pizza naans. Yum! Yum! Yum! Too bad I forgot to take pictures of the food again but everything was oh so yummy. Am not really a fan of Indian food but I do love roti dipped in curry so an occasional trip to an Indian resto is ok. Am amazed at how well Colin takes in the puppodums. The puppodums in Bollywood are a bit spicy so if you've eaten a lot your tongue feels weird (well that's coming from someone who's not much into spicy food...he he) . Colin's able to finish 2-3 puppodums. He just gulps on something cold to remove the funny feeling on his tongue.

Daddy and Colin clowning around

We also made a trip to Powerbooks. Books in HK are expensive; and there's no bookstore in Macau... well at least none that we know of. Benji and I love books, that's why when there's a sale at Powerbooks we go ga-ga on what books to buy. We could spend hours in a bookstore just checking out the new books. Too bad the book that he's been waiting for isn't available yet. We also did a little shopping again for his personal fx. He bought himself comfy sandals and also told me to get one for myself so I can use it in Macau. You need very comfy shoes when you're there because you get to do a lot of walking just like in HK. I think I need to have some shut eye now... 'twas a really tiring day. Tomorrow's another family day.

No comments: