Monday, October 01, 2007

Busy bees

Today was another busy day. We went to Cebu Pacific ticketing office to book our (me and Colin) flights for Macau on the 13th of this month as well as for December. We were trying to do the booking online last night but the darn online booking won't accept our cards. So no choice but to goto their office. Our original schedule was to leave on the 11th but flights for that day were already full, so next available flight was Oct. 13. It's our turn now to go visit Benji. At least that's how it'll be while his visa is under process and ours (me and Colin) will be in a couple months time. Benji and I have decided also to spend this year's Christmas in Macau just in case he'll have a hard time fixing his schedule in December. But this is just a what if; hopefully we can still have Christmas here in the Philippines.

We also went to Globe to inquire why his line has been cut off. Turns out his bill was already over 9k. We only have a small credit limit as we're not really heavy users but since he's now based overseas there were so many calls that came in and out. Roaming is to be blamed for that horrendous bill. After I've settled the outstanding balance I'll have the line cut off already.

Bought a few more things for the house that he needs to bring back. There are still some things that aren't available in Macau and also some would still come out cheaper if bought here. I really can't buy much yet but as soon as I get there I'll know for myself what things to buy. You really can't trust men to tell you what else you need for the house.

2 comments:

popcorn said...

Hi Kitty,

I got to your site from Jane's blog. Is your family moving to Macau for good ? Good luck to the move ;)

Jean

Kitty said...

hi Jean!

thanks for the visit ha :) well, actually that's the plan... we'll move there but since hubby's working papers are still under process back and forth lang muna kami ni Colin bet. here and Macau :)