Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Sad little me

I'm a little bit sad again because Benji will be flying back to Macau again tomorrow. I say "a little" only because in a little over a week me and Colin will be the ones flying out there to be with him. Since he's going away again it would feel weird all over again not having him around for sometime. Although I must say I'm not that really sad because there's something to look forward to and also we get to chat everyday and talk/do video every night via Skype. It was terribly hard the first week he was gone because he didn't have a computer yet at home and we didn't opt to have a telephone line installed at home (in Macau). Good thing he brought his Globe phone with him so we still got to talk and say our good nights every evening. Actually it wasn't really that good because now we have that huge bill to pay off... he he... oh well, these are some things that you just have to let go off for the sake of family and sanity =)

No comments: