Monday, October 08, 2007

PS1


This is Colin's new plaything. This was actually just borrowed from my youngest brother, his Tito Louie. One day when we dropped off Mita at their house, Colin saw his Tito Louie and Tita Cheng playing Lilo & Stitch in PS1. They let him try it and from then on he never let go of the keypad. Good 'ol Tito Lou let us borrow it for the meantime. It keeps Colin pre-occupied . I even asked my brother if we could bring it to Macau as I think I'll need it more when we're there since it'll be just the two of us left at home while Daddy's at work. And it would help me have my classes in peace while he's playing. Though I don't want him to get addicted to it; that's why I put a time limit for each play. At least one hour tops, twice a day.

This is one of his favorite games to play...

Lilo & Stitch

No comments: