Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A mommy survey - all about my pregnancy

Got this from Jane.

1. Was your first pregnancy planned? Yes.

2. Were you married at the time? Yup, Colin was a honeymoon baby.

3. What were your reactions? Very, very happy! I did the pregnancy test twice just to be sure before I broke the news to Hubby.

4. Was abortion an option for you? Definitely not.

5. How old were you? 29

6. How did you find out you were pregnant? I was already delayed for about a month but didn't do the preg test yet... really don't know why... though I was really so eager to have a baby... am I weird? :)

7. Who did you tell first? Hubby of course.

8. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes and no... partly we wanted it to be a surprise but we also wanted to be ready as to the color of the baby stuff we will buy. Some thought I'd have a girl since they don't see the tell-tale signs of carrying a boy but the US said it was definitely a boy.

9. Due date? September 21, 2004 if I remember right. Colin was born September 19, 2004... close enough.

10. Did you have morning sickness? Not really.

11. What did you crave? hmmm... i loved having french fries, ice cream and chocolates!

12. Who/what irritated you the most? for some reason it was the only time I didn't want the sight or taste of crabs... and before getting preggy crabs are my favorites.

13. What was your first child’s sex? boy

14. Did you wish you had the opposite sex of what you were getting? No as long as my pregnancy and delivery went well and the baby is healthy, it really didn't matter.

15. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? I was a slim pregnant woman... hehehe... I think I only gained 5-10 pounds.

16. Did you have a baby shower? Nope.

17. Was it a surprise or did you know? NA

18. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? None.

19. Where did you give birth? Perpetual Help Medical Center

20. How many hours were you in labor? 5 hrs

21. Who drove you to the hospital? Hun

22. Who watched you give birth? Too bad Hubby wasn't allowed inside.

23. Was it natural or C-section? Normal delivery.

24. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? I really don't know because I didn't ask for it but am guessing it was just one shot.

25. How much did your child weigh? 5.12lbs

26. When was your child actually born? September 19, 2004

27. What did you name him/her? Nicholas Martin

28. How old is your first born today? 3 years and 21 days today


This was fun! =)

No comments: