Wednesday, October 03, 2007

And they're off again...

It was a very tiring day... we went all the way to Pampanga to send off Benji and MIL. They took Tiger Airways this time since it's a bit cheaper compared to Air Macau. Their flight was at 1:15pm so they had to be at the airport by 10am; we were already on the road by 7:30am. Had our breakfast via drive thru. Colin was unceremoniously woken up this morning that's why for most part of the trip to Pampanga he was asleep. We were at the airport at exactly 10:15am. Had a little photo op for souvenir

Colin still in his pj's

They only had one luggage and my! was I able to fill it up with stuff for the house. Well, at least almost. I still need to buy a few more things that I have to bring myself. I've also asked Benji to bring some of Colin's stuff so that I just have to bring one big luggage when we go there. It's so hard to travel (without hubby!) with lots of baggage and a toddler in tow! So I'm just keeping it to (hopefully) a minimum of one check-in plus hand carry. As soon as we said our goodbyes we headed back to Manila with a stop over at Trinoma Mall for lunch. First time for me to go there but didn't feel like going around. We literally just had our lunch there... no more window shopping. Had to make a few errands and we were home by 2:30pm and at around 3:30pm I was already talking to Benji over Skype. Yep, they just got home and was busy unpacking all the stuff I've put in his luggage... he he...

And again before retiring to bed we had the usual video chat on Skype... thank goodness for internet ;)

No comments: