Saturday, October 13, 2007

All set... and then some...

We're already packed and ready to go!

I'll miss my Mom again... she stayed with us this past week so she and Colin had a lot of bonding time. I know she'll miss Colin. Tito Louie also spent last night with us. He said he wanted to see little boy too before we leave... and he was so kind to let us bring the PS with us. No, we're still coming back here. It's just that my Mom already misses my other brother and his family who just recently moved to Australia... and now us... the thought of us moving makes her sad all over again... she's still ok now since we haven't really moved yet... but I know how she'll feel when that time comes. That's why as much as possible I try to spend as much time with her as we can now. But she understands. She understands that we all have our own lives to live now, own families to look after. And she's all supportive to me and my brothers and our families. And I love her for that. I just realized that you really start to worry like a parent when you're already a parent yourself. You worry about anything even the simplest of things.

No comments: