Friday, November 23, 2007

A Christmas Party

This would probably be the only one we'll ever get to attend this year. Benji was invited by a former co-worker to a Christmas party prepared by Mandarin Oriental for all of its valued patrons. Of course, Benji asked me to tag along. Party was at Captain's Bar and food wasn't really what we expected. We're talking of Mandarin here, ok and since we've always been avid eaters of Paseo Uno (which to me I think has one of the best spread for buffet), we were sort of looking forward to this dinner party. But sad to say we were disappointed. It wasn't really the dinner spread you would expect at a party to say the least it was in Mandarin. Maybe because it was in a bar?... oh well... at least the entertainment was worth it. Mitch Valdes was hilarious! This lady is really A1 act. Hats off really. It's no joke on being a performer comedienne but she does it effortlessly. I couldn't stop laughing all throughout her spiel. Host for the night was RJ Ledesma and I really like the wit and humor of this guy. He's one good host I should say. His co-host was the very pretty Rhian Ramos. Indulge me in this but we (hubby included) just had to have our pictures taken with them... he he he... well, with the exception of Ms. Valdes though... it's not always that we get to see movie stars, you know...



No comments: