Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sick little boy

The little boy is down with fever. We all had lunch out and I planned to do some errands after so I thought of dropping off little boy and yaya at the playhouse. I was actually mid way through my errands when Ate Rose texted me that she felt Colin has a slight fever. I actually noticed halfway during lunch that he was a bit quiet. I just thought he was already sleepy as he looked glassy eyed. But that was it, fever was already brewing. So I had to cut short whatever I was doing and we just went home so Colin can fully rest. Little boy was actually taking a nap when I got to the playhouse to pick them up. When we got home I took his temperature and it registered 38.4 degrees. I had given him meds and I'm hoping it's really just plain fever. Had him nap a little more. At least now even with fever he's still in the mood to play so that's a good sign. I'm hoping this fever would go away soon.

No comments: