Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy news... Sad news...

Happy news first... Benji got his work visa already! Woopee! This means he can now work full blast in Macau complete with all the working papers that he need. No need to go in and out just to have an extension of stay. When he first moved to Macau that was only the time they started to process his papers so technically he still doesn't have actual work papers but were already on their way for processing while he was working.

Now the sad news... we have to go back soon to Macau! I know I'm supposed to be happy which I really am but then I'm also sad at the same time because just when I'm about to start getting used to settling again here... we have to go back again... and soon!... really soon... I can't think straight right now trying to fix everything again before we leave... bills to pay... payments I have to leave to ate Rose... buying gifts is actually the least of my problems now... hmmm...

No comments: