Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Baby No More

It still amazes me on how fast our little boy is growing up. Benji would always find me staring at our little one. May it be when he’s asleep or when he’s at play. I would always tell him that Colin’s no longer a baby… hu hu hu… not that I’m not happy… it’s just that in couple of years he’d want to do things more on his own. I know, I know I shouldn’t baby him too much. There are times he’d tell me to go out of his room when he’s playing. He’d say that Mama should go work-work (do whatever it is I’m doing on the computer) because he’s already playing. Funny when he says it but I still get a little hurt. Maybe because I got so used to him always clinging to me and wanting me around him every second. Oh well… at least I know he’s learning how to be independent.

No comments: