Thursday, July 26, 2007

Colin and Mita's day-out

Since Colin won't see his Mita for almost a month I decided to make up for those times by taking Mita out. Just like last Sunday when we took her to Serendra and Market! Market! for lunch and a little shopping. Then today we took her out again to Makati. Just me, Colin, Mita and Ate Rose. Benji had a lunch meeting so it was just us. It was an uneventful day out... Colin was a very good boy during lunch time... would you believe he ate all by himself? Yey! He was so happy and content with his serving of fries and spaghetti from Pancake House as he was also humming and reciting a few lines from Elmo's World. At least we all had our lunch at peace... ha ha ha... I am really one proud Momma! :D My Mom was telling me how amazed she is because Colin's growing up so fast and every time she sees him it's as if there's always something new for him to show off to his Mita. As much as possible I want Colin to see his grand Mom from his mother's side as often as possible. My Mom's two other grandkids from my younger brother, both boys too, just migrated to Australia. That's why my Mom's a bit low-spirited because it will be awhile before she sees them again. So, I try to let them (my Mom and Colin) have
some bonding time especially now that we'll be going away too for awhile. Only consolation is at least we'll still be coming back. =)

No comments: