Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Packing Away

I've already started fixing our things to bring for the trip. I just can't seem to make myself do the "pack light" thing. I am aiming at bringing just one big suitcase for all the three of us but with the rate I'm doing the sorting and fixing I might not accomplish that. Tsk, tsk, tsk... It seems I always find a reason to bring this or that. Hmm... what am I to do? I don't want to be lugging two suitcases when we leave coz I know we will surely add one suitcase-full of things we bought when we return home. So as much as possible I really, really, really want to bring just one suitcase. Let's see If I'll be successful. I've also asked Ate Rose to wash the pads of Colin's stroller. Maybe by tomorrow I'd be able to assemble it back to one piece :D

No comments: