Friday, July 27, 2007

Finishing Touches

Today we did our last minute errands: paid the remaining bills, deposited to WVI for our sponsored little girl's monthly allowance for August and of course prepared our "baon". Also did some nth last minute checking of our stuff so we won't forget anything... and I do hope I won't forget anything... he he he... I hope little boy will sleep early tonight so that I can wake him up early tomorrow. Our flight's at 11am so hopefully we'll be at the airport on or before 9am to avoid long lines at the airport. Although I've already checked us in (online) last night and we already got seats. I was so surprised that a lot have already done that coz I did have a hard time finding us good seats. Most of the good ones are already taken. I hope that what I got were really good and that we won't have to change it once we claim our boarding passes. MIL is a Marco Polo member and online check-in is one privilege if you're a member. I was supposedly going to just check her in but when I saw our names too then I grabbed the chance of checking the three of us (Benji, me and Colin) in too... he he he... that reminds me I have to change our Asia Miles membership to Marco Polo and apply for Colin's as well. So yey! we're already checked in so hopefully we won't have to line up in the long queue... just check the baggages in and get our boarding passes then immigration then just wait for departure time. I just hope someday waiting in the our airport lounge can be as fun as when you're waiting let's say in HK or Singapore airport. You can do all sorts of things while killing time before boarding when you're in those airports. Dining is such a pleasure, last minute window shopping is irresistible (which should really be a no-no... ha ha ha) and I think you can even watch a movie . Whew! How I wish! Forgive me for being too critical but waiting in our lounges is really a bore. At least, for Terminal 2 the place is a bit nicer compared to the old NAIA but still nothing much to do and see while whiling away time except to stare at planes that are either landing and taking off... he he he... oh well... So just one more night then off we go...

2 comments:

Jane said...

hi kitty! how do i apply for asia miles? ano diff niya with mabuhay miles aside from mabuhay is for pal? im preparing na for OZ trip sayang din miles eh. if ever, the OZ trip will fall ba saang miles, would you know? we will be flying via qantas btw.

have a great trip!

Kitty said...

Jane, I think Qantas has its own frequent flyer programs/membership. Asia Miles kasi is for Cathay Pacific. Try to apply for the frequent flyer membership of your most used airline... sayang kasi miles na pwede mo ma redeem... esp. kayo madalas mag travel madali kayo makaka earn ng miles then eventually you'll have free tickets na to redeem . Basta every time you fly, quote the agent your membership nos. para you'll earn points. Application can be done online kaya apply for all of you na =)