Monday, July 16, 2007

Where to now?...

I have been out of blog mode for a number of days. My bad! Been a bit busy preparing for our trip come month end. Yes, we’re going on a vacation… We’re Hong Kong bound again! Yipee!!! It’s our first for the year… would you believe it took us this long to have one for this year. Usually by first quarter of each year we have one but not this year. Mainly because for the first half of the year Benjie tried to have a 9-5 job again. So he can’t take a leave yet so planning and going on a vacation was a no-no around that time. Good thing he decided to go back to doing the work-from-home thing again… he he at least now I can go on planning mode again. Ha ha… that’s just one thing good about his job… he can “almost” take it anywhere… just as long as he has a laptop and internet connection then he’s good to go! :D Especially now that we’ll be gone for one whole month… yup… you got it right! One whole month… that’s why we’ve all been quite busy here preparing and making sure everything will be alright when we leave. SIL is currently living there that’s why we can afford to stay there that long. No hotel bills for us this time. That said, I’ve already paid all the bills, requested for a bigger credit limits for hubby’s and my mobile, made a checklist of what to buy and bring to HK (it’s always easier for me that way), prepared the stuff we need (well, at least am almost done with this). We’ve actually bought the tickets already so you can say we’re pretty much set to go. I haven’t made any itineraries yet since I was thinking we’ll be there for a month so I guess we’ll pretty much have a lot of time doing everything. We’re not time-strapped, if ever there’s such a term…he he. We’re all excited because we’re also visiting Macau… it’ll be the first for me and Colin. Maybe we’ll go to Lantau too to visit the Big Buddha. We always miss doing that every time we’re in HK. Maybe or maybe not we’ll go to HK Disneyland again. Most probably we will. Hmmm, what else? Of course lots and lots of shopping! Ha ha ha! Especially now that’s it’s sale time there… woohoo! There’s still lots of things to do before we leave. That reminds me I have to book our hotels for our Davao trip on September. Now that’s a different blog story.

No comments: