Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Halo-Halo

I was supposed to blog earlier today but I got so caught up with reading about how to blog, how to make your blog nicer, etc...etc... that it's only now that I can do the posting... being a first time blogger I really need to read up. I also did some tinkering with Photoshop... it was so fun... ha ha ha... I got to resize my photos and do a lot of other stuff... of course I got a little help from hubby...but hey, I'm getting there.

I got so many things to talk about today because I didn't get to post last night as I was soooo sleepy already. After my 10pm class I had to put Colin to bed already but the little tyke still had so much energy that putting him to sleep became a real struggle for both of us... I had to fight off my sleepiness since Colin was still so wide awake... was I successful?... NOT! I actually dozed off as soon as my body touched the comfort of our bed. Well so much for that...

~~~

Yesterday, we accompanied Mommy (MIL) to the doctor for her (almost) weekly check-ups. Since Mommy's appointment was at 2pm we had a bit of an early lunch. We didn't have a driver for the day so hubby had no choice but to do the driving. We left the house a little past 1pm and was at Makati area (where the Dr.'s clinic was) around 2pm. We can't go with Mommy to the clinic since Colin gets bored easily. Besides, the clinic is not that big and if there are a lot of patients for the day it gets a bit too crowded. So we just dropped her off then headed off to the park nearby. It's really a good thing that there's this park (Jaime Velasquez Park) near the clinic so that we can while away our time. Colin enjoys going there because he gets to play to his heart's content! Never really gets tired of running around and going up and down.

We were at the park for nearly two hours and he didn’t seem one bit tired. It really amazes me where he gets all those energy. Oh well… He only stopped playing when we told him we had to go and eat merienda already AND only if we promised we’d go back there again after eating. We had a quick bite at Bento Box a few blocks away and it’s a good thing we did so at that time because as soon as we gave our order the rain started pouring down… tsk, tsk, tsk we can’t go back to the playground now… hmmmm… poor little boy. As soon as we finished eating the rain also stopped. We headed back to the playground since that’s where we parked the car . Little boy was asking if he could play again and I said he might not be able to since it rained and the slides and swings are all wet. Well, we still passed by the play area and he still managed to play a little and go up and down. After a few minutes it was time to go and we just told him we’ll go back some other day. On the way home we was so dead tired that he slept all the way and just woke up when we were home already.

~~~

Last Sunday we were at SM Southmall and bought Colin a vintage, statement shirt (if there’s such a thing). We actually saw this shirt a couple of weekends ago at Gingersnaps in MoA but just had no luck in finding his size. Luckily, there was an available size at their branch in Southmall so it was really a must that we buy it for him already. Why was this shirt a must-buy? You be the judge…



Ain't it cute... Teehee

~~~

And since we’re in the topic of buying, I’d like to share some of my multiply (finds and) buys.

I have been (quite) addicted to online shopping for sometime now… sssshhhh… it’s my little secret! ha ha ha… and I must say I’m happy with my purchases… good thing I have a little part time work-from-home thing… else, I might not be able to buy any kikay stuff for myself at all… that’s one trade-off for being a SAHM… no income!… This lot is just part of the last batch I got from multiply. I just received another batch this afternoon but haven’t taken pics yet. I”ll share my other finds in my next posts.

No comments: