Thursday, July 26, 2007

Everything In One

Last night I started packing all of our things in one BIG suitcase. My goal was to pack everything in in just one luggage and I think I'll be a success on this. Hooray!!! So far I've already packed all of our essentials from clothes down to the toiletries... and that's for all three of us. And there's still a little bit of space left... which I am trying so hard not to fill up just yet. This space is reserved for whatever last minute essential item I might think of bringing. So are we ready for the trip?... Yep, I think we're pretty much ready. Just two more nights to go! :)

2 comments:

Jane said...

hi kitty! question ko lang, i plan to bring one BIG suitcase din but i was told na if it exceeds sa provided weight papatanggal daw laman and ilipat sa box they'll be providing??? it happened to my friend eh. tuloy, parang i would opt to bring 2 suitcases if ever we push thorugh OZ trip.

Kitty said...

hi Jane! ok lang yan... since per person naman ang allowed check-in baggage is 20 kgs. so kahit one big suitcase lang kayo at mag exceed ng 20 kgs., ok lang kasi in effect kayong tatlo (including Sophia since paying passenger na sya) all in all are allowed a total of 60 kgs. kahit pa one suitcase lang dala nyo... kaya kung makaya rin ng powers mo ng isa lang, go! ha ha =)